Department for organization of educational process and quality of education
The department for the organization of the educational process and the quality of education OshTU (DOEPQE) is the main unit of the university responsible for organization, planning, management and control of the educational process in accordance with the approved curricula of specialties / directions, state educational standards, programs, other educational and methodological documents and normative acts of the higher education system of the Kyrgyz Republic, regulating the educational process, as well as ensuring the quality of education by approbation and introduction of innovative methods, modern teaching technologies, study and dissemination of best practices.
Goals and objectives of OshTU:
Effective organization, planning, management, monitoring and analysis of the quality of the OshTU educational process based on the introduction of new education technologies, sustainable development of the OshTU education system, taking into account modern standards and requirements for the training of highly qualified personnel.
The main tasks are:
Effective, long-term planning of OshTU’s activity in recruiting and graduating specialists / bachelors in all forms of training.
Coordination of preparation of necessary, organizational, administrative and information-reference documents in accordance with activities;
Expedient planning of current educational work, analysis of the educational process and its adjustment, monitoring and management of the educational process, development and improvement of the system of measures to improve the quality of education;
Coordination of the work of faculties, departments, branches, IPPK and other departments of Oshtu to provide the educational process and improve the quality of education;
Generalization and dissemination of positive experience of departments and faculties, as well as other universities of the KR, near and far abroad on the organization of the educational process and independent work of students, development and introduction of new teaching technologies in the educational process;
Developing activities and programs to improve the academic work based on the analysis of reports and the results of the training activities of the OshTU;
Provision of educational, methodological, advisory and other assistance to heads of departments and services that recommendations, regulations and normative materials on the organization, planning and control of the educational process.provide the educational process and its quality;
Provision of faculties, departments, branches with the necessary educational and methodological
In order to systematically monitor the quality of the educational process, the Department of Education Quality (Order No. 399/1 of May 19, 2003) was established under DOEPQE, the main tasks of which , are the organization and conduct of licensing, accreditation, evaluation of the effectiveness of the units of the university to ensure the quality of training specialists in accordance with the requirements.
For the purpose of systematic monitoring of the quality of the educational process, the Department for the Quality of Education (Order No. 399 \ 1 of May 19, 2003) was created at DOEPQE, the main tasks of which are the arranging and organization of licensing, accreditation, assessment of the performance of university departments to ensure the quality of training in accordance with the requirements.
Director of DOEPQE: Bolushev Ernis Mamatalievich.
Academic title: Docent of OshTU
Specialty: He graduated from Osh Technological University the specialty of in TOTM in 1997
–Excellent trade union movement, education and science (2011)
– Certificate of honor of the Plenipotentiary Representative of Kyrgyz Republic Government of Osh region (2017)
– Certificate of honor of the labor trade union Central Committee of education and science of Kyrgyz Republic (2009)
– Diploma of the Ist degree (The best trade union committee of the year at OshTU – 2008)
– Certificate of honor Osh city hall (2008)
– Certificates of honor of OshTU.
Tel. no .: 0772 24 32 12
DIIET work plan
Members of the Method Council of OshTU for 2020-2021 academic year
Method Council work plan for the academic year 2020-2021
Department of Information and Innovative Education Technologies
In order to introduce the AVN information system, online and innovative educational technologies in the educational process on 03.09.2012, according to the order of Rector No. 09-04 / 194, the Center for Distance Education and Quality training (CDEQT) was formed at Osh Technological University. In the same year, the introduction of the AVN information system (IS) started in order to automating the educational process at OshTU.
On April 23, 2013, according to the order of Rector (№09-04 / 89), the CDEQL ЦДОиКО was renamed the Center for Innovative Education Technologies (CIET).
In order to optimize the structural divisions of OshTU, on November 20, 2017, by the order of Rector (№09-04 / 308), CIET was renamed the Department of Computerization and Innovative Education Technologies (DCIET).
The structure of DCIET includes: AVN control center, multimedia information and computer center (MICC), electronic library of OshTU. The Center also coordinates the implementation of Online education technologies (OET) in faculties and innovative education technologies.
Main functions of the DCIET
- DCIET was created for educational, methodical, information, technical and consulting support of teachers and students participating in OshTU educational process;
- DCIET, together with faculties, organizes the provision of educational services for educational programs implemented at the university, using distance learning technologies;
- DCIET introduces ready-made software products, develops new programs for automation and management of the educational process at the university.
- DCIET administers the AVN AV supervises the learning process using DLT.
- Carries out the planning of the educational process, organizes and monitors the work of instructors-consultants in the implementation of the educational process using DLT. Documented reports on the results of the educational process, controls the recording and archiving of the results of the learning process in print and electronic form.
- DCIET develops and accompanies the Web site, the AVN portal, provides the content of the Web site, performs a range of activities for the development, implementation, operation and maintenance of the software and information support of the portal including AVN.
- Together with the library and departments of OshTU provides the functioning of the electronic library.
- DCIET coordinates and supervises scientific and methodological activities in the development of educational and methodological materials necessary for the implementation of the learning process with students studying in remote technologies and the introduction of modern technologies for distance learning into the learning process.
Multimedia Information and Computer Center (MICC)
MICC is a computer room that contains 60 computers. The center is equipped with 60 modern computers .Teachers and students of OshTU can use free Internet services. Also, students are tested while passing current and State examinations on the history of the Kyrgyz Republic.
In 2005, in order to control the level of knowledge of students, ensure transparency and objectivity in taking exams, as well as prevent corruption and other negative phenomena during the examination sessions, a testing center started to run.
OIiITO software engineers developed packages for a number of application programs such as the Admissions Committee, Testing Admissions and Students, Personnel (Staff) Department, and Student Personnel Department.. At the present time the automated system “UNIVER” is being developed.
The electronic library contains all the electronic teaching materials developed by teachers of the departments, as well as more than 10 thousand electronic copies of books.
The staff of DCIET
Bokoev Kutman Amirbaevich
Head of Department, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Contact Information: Phone: +996 779 556071;
The following staff members work in the department:
Jiyanbekov Aibek Zhamaldinovich, senior software engineer
Tel .: 0550 005 538,
Toktosunov Ulukbek Abdilazizovich, software engineer
Tel .: 0555967797,
Kozomberdieva Nazirakhan Tashpolotovna, methodologist
Tel .: 0777 618 418
Duishoeva Aizhan, senior inspector
Tel .: 0779 404 188,
Ulugbek kyzy Darygul, software engineer, Osh State University
Phone number: + (996) 778600204
Mamatkary uulu Kudret, software engineer
Tel .: 0557 008838
Kursanbek kyzy Guliza, software engineer DCIET Osh TU
Phone number: + (996) 772443666
Abdibaap kyzy Kenjekan, software engineer DCIET OshTU
Phone number: + (996) 772349641
Alizhanova Gulkayir: a software engineer at Osh State University
Phone number: 0708324013
Usen uulu Mairambek, software engineer, Osh State University
Phone number: 0508858036
Accreditation and Licensing Department
The Accreditation and Licensing Department is a structural subdivision of the Department for the Organization of the Educational Process and the Quality of University Education, performing the functions of information support, preparation and implementation of licensing and accreditation procedures for educational programs of OshTU. The department was established on February 24, 2020.
The main function of the accreditation and licensing department is to prepare the university’s educational programs for the accreditation and licensing.
The main task of the department is:
- study, systematization and monitoring the implementation of Education and Science Ministry of the Kyrgyz Republic regulations;
- engage with the licensing body of ESMKR, which carries out the functions of control and supervision in the field of higher and secondary vocational education.
- ALD documents
- • Plan of work of ALD 2020-21 academic year
- • Regulations of the ALD
- • Interim regulation on the licensing procedure
- • List of documents for licensing
- Temporary regulation on licensing procedure
- List of documents for licensing
- Register of accreditation agencies
- About approval of acts on independent accreditation
- About making an amendment to the Decree of the Government of Kyrgyz Republic ” About approval of acts on independent accreditation in the education system of Kyrgyz Republic”
- Order on self-assessment of educational programs in 2020.
Staff members of ALD
Alibayeva Alimakan Alibayevna, Head of Accreditation and Licensing Department
Education, specialty: 1998 Osh Technological University, specialty: SE;
2009 Osh Technological University, specialty: A&A.
Gabdurakhmanova Nelly Ravshanbekovna, methodologist
Education, specialty: 2009 Osh Technological University, specialty: A&A;
2012 Master’s degree in the specialty: E&BM.