Department of International Educational Programs (DIEP)
The Department of International Educational Programs was created in accordance by the order of the Rector of OshTU No. 07-02 / 20 of February 25, 2020.
«The head of the Department International Educational Programs is Mansurov Kubanychbek Topchubaevich, candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (Ph D), Professor of OshTU.
Mansurov Kubanychbek Topchubaevich, Candidate of Physics and Mathematics, Professor of OshTU.
Tel. work .: 0 (3222) 4-35-40
mob. (+996) 772-42-38-68
e-mail mail: email@example.com
The Department interacts with such international organizations as: Peace Corps (USA). Eurasia Foundation, Soros Foundation – Kyrgyzstan, civic education project, etc., with a number of universities and educational institutions – University of Minnesota (USA), Greisfald University (Germany), St. Petersburg State University (Russia), Academy of Management under the President of the Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan ).
The main task of the department is to direct students for internships in foreign universities, as well as in leading universities in Kyrgyzstan.
OshTU students completed training and internships in the United States by Fulbright program; under the DAAD program in Germany, China; at the American University of Kyrgyzstan continue their studies in the master’s degree at universities in the USA, China and South Korea.
Since August 2008, the Korean Center has been functioning at OshTU, where teaches the Korean language for students of other faculties of the university. The main purpose of the center is to study the Korean language, culture and traditions of the Korean people.
There is also a Chinese Center and an English Center in this Department.
The functions of the department include the coordination of international educational programs through the SCO University and the Russian-Kyrgyz consortium of technical universities in the development of integration processes in the field of education, science and technology.
There are the following master’s programs on the direction of training through the SCO University: ecology and energy, in particular, electric power and electrical engineering, heat power and heat engineering, management in technical systems at the National Research University “MPEI”.
Through RKKTU, OshTU cooperates with the following universities of the Russian Federation:
- Altai State University (Altai State University)
- Astrakhan State University (ASU)
- Baltic State Technical University “VOENMEKH” D. F. Ustinova (BSTU “VOENMEKH”)
- Kazan State Power Engineering University (KSPEU)
- Kemerovo Institute of Food Industry (KemTIPP)
- Kostroma State Agricultural Academy (KSAA)
- Moscow Automobile and Highway State Technical university (MAHSTU)
- Moscow State University of Printing Arts. Ivana Fedorova (MSUPA)
- Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (MSSE)
- Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics (MSUESI)
- Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics (MTUCI)
- National Research University MPEI
- National Research Technological University “MISiS” (NUST MISiM)
- National Research “Tomsk Polytechnic University (TPU)
- Omsk State Transport University (OmSTU)
- Omsk State Technical University (OmSTU)
- St. Petersburg National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics (NRU ITMO)
- Pacific State University (PSU).
OshTU has agreements on cooperation with educational institutions:
1.Gwangju city – the contract was signed in 2012
- Chonbuk, Zhongju city – 2012
- Chongu, d. Jeongju – 2012
- Nam Seoul, Chanan – 2014
- Hanuang, Seoul – 2016
- Chonnam University -2017
- Confucius Institute
- Xinjiang Normal University.