The Department of International Educational Programs was established in accordance with the order of the Rector of Osh State Technological University
No. 07-02/20 dated 25.02.2020.
«The head of the Department International Educational Programs is Mansurov Kubanychbek Topchubaevich, candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (Ph D), Professor of OshTU.
office phone: 0(3222) 4-35-40
mobile phone (+996) 773-81-82-00
The department cooperated with such international organizations as the Peace Corps (USA), Eurasia Foundation, Soros Foundation – Kyrgyzstan, civil educational project, etc., with a number of universities and educational institutions – University of Minnesota (USA), Gracefeld University (Germany), St. Petersburg State University (Russia), Academy of Management under the President of the Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan)). At the faculty the students’ internship to foreign universities, as well as to leading universities in Kyrgyzstan was well placed.
Teachers and students who studied and worked at the specialty of “International Relations” had been trained and participated in the US Fulbright Program; in the DAAD program in Germany, the People’s Republic of China; at the American University of Kyrgyzstan, the students continue their studies in the magistracy at the universities in the United States, China and South Korea.
At the department, volunteers from the USA, China and South Korea were involved and are attracted to train students in English, Chinese and Korean languages at different times.
In August 2008, the Korean Center was opened at the University, where Korean language is taught for students of the university. The main goal of the center is to study the Korean language, culture and traditions of the Korean people.
The department’s function includes coordinating international educational programs through the SCO University and the Russian-Kyrgyz consortium of technical universities in the development of integration processes in the fields of education, science and technology.
In the direction of training through the University of SCO the following master’s programs are introduced: ecology and energy, in particular, electric power and electrical engineering, heat power and heat engineering, management in technical systems at the National Research University “MEI”.
Through the РККТУ FCTC OshTU cooperates with the following higher educational institutions of the Russian Federation:
- Altai State University (AltSU);
- Astrakhan State University (ASU);
- Baltic State Technical University “VOENMEX” named after D. F. Ustinov (BSTU “VOENMEX”);
- Kazan State Power Engineering University (KSPEU);
- Kemerovo Institute of Food Industry (KemIFI);
- Kostroma State Agricultural Academy (KSAA);
- Moscow Automobile and Road State Technical University (MARSTU);
- Moscow State University of Printing named after Ivan Fedorov (MSUP);
- Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (MSUCE);
- Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics (MSUESI);
- Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics (MTUCI);
- National Research University MEI;
- National Research Technological University “MISS” (SRTU MISM);
- National research of “Tomsk Polytechnic University (TPU);
- Omsk State Transport University (Omsk State Railway University);
- Omsk State Technical University (OmSTU);
- St. Petersburg National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics (NIITMO);
- Pacific State University (PSU).
Also, OshTU has agreements on cooperation with educational institutions in Korea:
- G. Kwangju – the contract was signed in 2012;
- Chonbuk, Jonjou city – 2012;
- Chongu, Jonjou city – 2012;
- Nam Seoul, Chanan city – 2014;
- Hanuang, Seoul city – 2016;
- Chonnam University -2017
The universities of China:
- The Confucius Institute;
- Xinjiang Pedagogical University.