|INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM FOR SUPPORT OF YOUNG RESEARCHERS ON CENTRAL ASIA STUDIES
Regional Institute of Central Asia (RICA) is pleased to announce the “International Program for Support of Young Researchers on Central Asia Studies.” The goal of this program is to support young researchers, offering ideas and leading to new innovations to solve problems and issues in Central Asian region. Since January 2018, RICA has been publishing reports and holding discussions with experts from Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Poland. RICA is open to as many international specialists as possible to study and solve complex regional issues in Central Asia in the following areas.
– Economy – aspects of development, IT and innovation, energy, ecology, etc.
– Politics – cooperation, integration, cross-border issues, water resources, etc.
– Social – communication, culture, art, education, health, etc.
– Security – cyber security, political security, economic security, etc.
To participate in the program, candidates must:
– Write an abstract (300 words) on one of the abovementioned topics relevant to Central Asia
– Submit CV and abstract in PDF by November 5 via e-mail: email@example.com
– Authors of successful abstracts will be invited the next round – writing analytical reports in accordance with the following requirements.
Requirements for analytical reports:
– Materials can be either in English or in Russian.
– Reflection of important issues of Central Asian region
– Length – 7,000-10,000 words (15-20 pages)
– Materials must include graphs or illustrations
– Font 12 – Times New Roman, space – 1.5
– “Footnotes” and “Bibliography” must be in Chicago or APA styles
– Short bio of an author and 4 x 6 size photo
The most successful 10 candidates, whose works will be approved by the editorial board of RICA, will receive following support:
– Publication of 500 hard-copies
– Distribution of soft-copies to over 5,000 subscribers from Central Asia
– Distribution of hard and soft-copies among international organizations, embassies, parliaments, ministries, business sector of Central Asian countries
– Arrangement of a meeting with experts of a relevant field
– Inclusion of a candidate in the roster of RICA experts (with occasional involvement in various events and activities of RICA)
– Material support – 200 USD
ALL THE RECEIVED MATERIALS WILL BE THE PROPERTY OF A REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF CENTRAL ASIA.
For more information, please contact -Toktobek Omokeev via phone +996 555 934747, +996 312 882201 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org