The Academic Council of the Osh Technological University named after Adyshev M.M., being an elective public and professional management body, makes a great contribution to the development of the university, formation and development of the democratic foundations of management of the Osh Technological University. The Academic Council, developing together with the university, annually the members with academic degrees and titles are increasing, has great importance in determining the main directions of the university’s academic and research activities. Solving the problems in order to improve the quality of education contributes to the solution of all tasks at a high professional level. The Academic Council carries out its activities in accordance with the “Regulations on the academic council of the higher educational institution of the Kyrgyz Republic”, “Regulations on the Procedure for the positions of the teaching staff of higher educational institutions of the Kyrgyz Republic”, approved by the Resolution of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 346 of May 29, 2012. , The Charter of the Osh Technological University and the regulations of its work approved at the first meeting of the Academic Council.
The main functions and tasks of the Academic Council are provided for in paragraph 2 of the Regulations on the Academic Council of the Higher Educational Establishment of the Kyrgyz Republic.
All the long-term plans and plans for the work of the university and its subdivisions for the academic year, and the developed plan of the academic council relevant service are presented for considering and approved by the academic council. According to the approved schedule, competitive elections are held to fill vacant and full-time positions of professor-teacher staff of the university.
Also, the academic council of OshTU considers issues of changing the structure of the university and the management structure, the reorganization and renaming of the structural subdivisions of the university, the approval of theses for candidates and graduate students of OshTU, the provision of creative vacations for the completion of dissertations or the writing of textbooks or teaching aids. The decisions of the university’s academic council are approved by the orders of the rector on the reports of the academic secretary.
In addition, the Academic Council approves within the university normative acts, regulations, decisions on certain issues, approves the staff of various public commissions, the provisions on which their activities are carried out.
In the narrower section, the permanent commissions of the Academic Council consider the issues of educational, methodological, scientific work: the methodological council, the scientific and technical council, the committees of the academic council and the university’s competitive commission.
The staff of Academic Council is formed in accordance with order 4 of the above meant regulation.
The meeting of the Academic Council of the OshTU is held, according to the regulations, once a month, for 8-10 meetings a year, according to the plan of work of the scientific council, which developed and approved at the beginning of the academic year.
The most part, the meetings of the Academic Council are open, all interested persons are invited for attending it, the activities of which are related to the agenda of the next meeting, by the heads of departments and heads of various services of the university.
Effectiveness of the decisions of the Academic Council. All decisions and resolutions of the Academic Council are approved by the rector of the OshTU, according to the reports of the academic secretary; orders are issued on the OshTU, copies of which are distributed to the relevant subdivisions.
The staff of Academic Council
Name Position Academic degrees and titles
- Abidov Abdykadyr Omarovich RectorD.T. .., Professor
- Mansurov Kubanychbek Topchubayevich Pro-rector for Academic Affairs, cand. of ph.
- s., docent.
- Toktoraliev Biimyrza Aitievich Professor of the Department of Ecology and OOCД. b.s., academician of the National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Shamshiev Bakytbek Nurkambarovich Pro-Rector of Research and Innovation Department, doc., of ch.s.,
- Attokurov Urmat Tulgunovich, Prorector for External Relations and Development, cand. of t. s., docent;
- Zhanibekov Maksatbek Prorector of the State Language, Ph.D., cand., of ph. m. s.,
- Usarova Sulayka Omurovna Academic Council Secretary Master’s of Ecology.
- Aytiev Myktybek Arapbaevich Director of the Department Organization of the Educational Process and the Quality of Education.
- Ydyrisov Ramis Zhumabekovich Director of Social Development Department and Educational Work
- Arzymatov Azizbek Kabylovich Chairman of the Trade-Union Committee.
- Zhorobekov Bolotbek Astayevich Dean of the Faculty of Automobile Transport cand., of t.s., docent.
- Zhorokulov Duishenaly Abdimamatovich Dean of the Faculty of Technology and Nature Using, cand., of chem. s., docent.
- Zulpuev Ashim Zulpuevich Director of Advanced Training Institute and Retraining the personnel,Cf., cand., of ph. s., docent.
- Sagynaliev Murzabek Djusupbekovich Director of the Institute of Language Training and International Programs. cand. of ph. s. docent.
- Saidamatov Shairbek Murzaevich Dean of the Faculty of Cybernetics and Information Technologies cand., of t. s., docent.
- Sarymsakov Adylkan Azimzhanovich Dean of the Faculty of Natural and Technical Sciences, cand., of t. s., docent.
- Tashbaev Azizbek Mazanovich Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Management, doc. of econ. s. docent.
- Tokoev Mamatomor Pirmatovich Dean of the Faculty of Energy, cand., of t., s., docent.
- Toktagulov Taalaybek Sadykovich Director of the Technological College, cand. of t. s. docent.
- Shabdanov Musa Dobulovich Dean of the Faculty of Architecture and Construction, cand. of t. s. docent.
- Atakulova Merim Abdykerimovna Head of the Department of Magistracy, doc., of ph. s., docent.
- Attokurov Aibek Toktosunovich Director of the Institute of Applied Science, cand., of s., docent.
- Saadalov Tulunbai Ismanovich Docent of the Department of Informatics. cand., of ph-m., s.,
- Akmataliyev Asan Turgunbaevich, Director of the Uzgen College of Technology and Education, cand.,of i. s., docent.
- Ashirbayeva Ayzharkyn Zhorobekovna Head of the Department of Applied Mathematics, doc., of ph – m. s., docent.
- Marufiy Adilzhan Tadzhimuhamedovich Professor of the Department of Applied Mechanics, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor.
- Satybaev Abdugany Dzhunusovich Head of the Department of Information Technologies and Management, Doctor of Physics and Mathematics science, Professor.
- Seitov Bolotbek Mukaevich, Head of the Department of Construction Production, Doctor of Engineering science, Professor.
- Toktomamatov Abdibali Head of Food and Agricultural Products Technology, doctor of chemical science, professor
- Uzenbaev Rasulbek Ashyrbekovich Head of the Department of Accounting and Audit, doc. of econ. s., docent.
- Amatov Isabek Kozanovich Head of the Department of Ecology and Environmental Protection, cand., of b. s., docent.
- Arziev Musa Arzievich Professor of the Department of Technology of Light Industry, cand., of t. s. docent.
- Artykov Aamat Zhakyshovich Head of Applied Informatics in Economics, cand., of ph- s., docent.
- Atabekov Almaz Karimovich Head of the Management Department cand., of e. s., docent.
- Dzhusuev Umetali Sultanovich Head of the Department of Architecture, Design and Graphic Art, cand., of t. s., docent.
- Zhumabaev Kamaldin, Head of the Department for Safety of Vital Activity, cand., of e.s., docent.
- Karazhanova Raisa Tynybekovna Docent of the Department of Electrical Equipment and Heat Power Engineering, cand. of t. s.
- Kutmanbekova Almash Abzhalbekovna Head of the Department of Finance and Credit, cand. of e. s., docent.
- Kutunaev Zholchubek Nasyrymbekovich Head of the Department of Computer Programming and Automation of Control System, cand. of t. s., docent.
- Sattarova Aziza Teshebaevna Head of the Department of State and Russian Languages cand., of ph. s., docent.
- Satybaldiev Abdimi-talip Baatyrbekovich Head of the Department of Physics, cand. of s., docent.
- Teshebaev Abdykapar Head of the Electro Power Engineering cand., of t. s. docent.
- Toktosunov Almaz Askerovich Docent of Descriptive Geometry and Graphic Design Department, cand. of t. s.
- Abdurahmanov Saitbek Kozhomberdievich Docent of the Department for the Exploitation of Transport and Sustainable Technologies, cand. of t. s. Ph.D.
- Aldashov Muhtarbek Kadyrbekovich Docent of Technology Professional Training Department, cand., of p. s., docent.
- Mamytov Ulukbek Zhanyshevich Docent of the Department of Social Sciences, cand. of s., docent.
- Tsoi Alexey Valentinovich Docent of the Department of Highways and Aerodromes, cand. of t. s., docent.
- Saitkaziev Isabek Chairman of the Youth Committee
Regulations of the Academic Council of Osh Technological University named after М.М.Adyshev
(For guidance and use in official activities)
- General Provisions
- Academic Council Personnel
- Chairman of the Academic Council
- Main functions and tasks of the Academic Council
- Work procedure of the Academic Council
- The procedure for preparing questions for a meeting of the Academic Council
- Order of voting and decision-making
- Office Work of the Academic Council
- Commissions and committees of the Academic Council
- The order of conducting competitive elections and drawing up the documents
- The procedure for registration of attestation cases for presenting thesis for academic titles and submission of documents to VAK KR
1. General Provisions
The Academic Council of the Osh Technological University named after Adyshev M.M. (OshTU – later on), being an elected public – professional management body of the Osh Technological University, carries out its activities in accordance with the legal and regulatory documents of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Charter of the Osh Technological University and present regulations.
The Academic Council of OshTU considers and accepts local normative legal acts of the university and its subdivisions.
The decisions of the Academic Council are compulsory for all employees of institutes, faculties, departments, centers, educational and scientific departments, administration and other departments of the university.
The Scientific Council is responsible for the timely implementation of decisions taken by officials and employees of the OshTU and has the right to monitor the implementation of taken decisions.
2. The Academic Council Personnel
2.1. The Scientific Council is formed as follows:
- Rector (Chairman of the Academic Council), vice-rectors, head of the training department, deans of faculties, heads of profiling chairs, heads of other structural divisions, trade union and student organizations (given contingent should not exceed 50% of the total number of academic councils);
- Representatives of faculties and other structural subdivisions from leading scientists, professors and docents elected in accordance with the established procedure by the councils of the relevant structures. The number of members of the academic council from the faculty is established taking into account the total number of teaching staff, the number of doctors and candidates of sciences, as well as the number of specialties that are taught at the faculty.
- the scientific council may also include heads of scientific and research institutions, major scientists in the field of training specialists who do not work in OshTU.
2.2. The academic council personnel is approved by the order of the rector for a period of 2 years in
agreement with the state educational administration.
2.3. Upon the retirement of previously elected members before the finishing term office, repopulation of established amount is provided at the beginning of the academic year in order to form its personnel.
3. Chairman of the Academic Council of OshTU
3.1. Chairman of the Academic Council (Rector) OshTU:
- provides general guidance to the academic council and preparation of questions for consideration by the academic council
- conducts sessions of the Academic Council;
- organizes the work of the academic council in accordance with the authorities granted to it by this regulation; organizes work on the implementation of the decisions of the academic council;
- appoints the chairman assistant of the academic council;
- issues orders and charges with matters, related to his competence, represents the academic council in relations with ministries, departments, legislative and executive authorities, courts, prosecutors, public and other organizations and officials, as well as representatives of foreign states;
- approves the schedule and agenda of the meetings of the Academic Council, decides on the date of the extraordinary meeting of the Academic Council, introduces into the agenda of the meeting of the Academic Council questions requiring urgent consideration (unscheduled issues),
- implements general control over the work of committees, commissions and other functional formation created by the scientific council,
- if a member of the Academic Council misses more than 3 consecutive meetings, the chairman introduces a question of recalling.
- 3.2. In the absence of the chairman at a meeting of the Academic Council, the meeting is held by his assistant.
4. Main functions and tasks of the Academic Council
The Scientific Council of the Osh Technological University named after M.M. Adyshev:
- considers issues and develops proposals for the creation, reorganization and abolition of institutions, faculties, departments, laboratories and other structural units;
- approves annual and long-term work plans of Osh Technological University;
- hears reports of vice-rectors, heads of structural divisions of the university on the main activities of the university and takes measures for their further improvement;
- hears the reports of university leaders on the results of their activities after the expiration of their term office and accepts recommendations for election for a second term;
- approves, in accordance with the existing state educational standards, qualification characteristics, working curricula and schedules of the educational process, a list of elective disciplines;
- determines the procedure of the approval of curricula, individual curricula of graduate students, doctoral candidates, applicants, as well as individual plans for the preparation of masters and the procedure for monitoring their implementation;
- considers the issues of organizing and optimizing the academic process, introducing effective teaching technologies of the learning process;
- determines the main directions of research and methodological work, allocates financial and labor resources for their implementation;
- takes decisions on the assessment of the effectiveness of scientific and organizational activities of scientific and training units on the basis of evaluating decisions about the expediency of their development;
- reviews and approves the structure of the university;
- reviews and accepts local regulations governing the activities of the university and its units (regulations, instructions, rules, etc.);
- conducts competitive selection of applicants for posts by heads of departments, professors, associate professors and senior lecturers;
- hears reports on the conduct of competitive elections in accordance with the established procedure to fill positions of faculty, heads of departments, deans of faculties;
- examines the cases of applicants for academic titles of professors and associate professors and presents the awards academic titles;
- considers the cases of scientific – pedagogical employees, postgraduate students, doctoral candidates and university applicants for awarding academic degrees and provides recommendations to dissertational councils for defending dissertations (scientific and technical council of OshTU);
- considers issues of awarding personal and state scholarships established for students and graduate students;
- considers cases on presentation of scientific – pedagogical staff of the university to departmental and government awards;
- determines the procedure for electing the staff of the academic council, deans of faculties and heads of departments;
- approves the staff of the methodological, scientific and technical councils of OshTU;
- takes decisions on granting creative vacations to complete work on dissertations, textbooks and teaching aids;
- takes decisions on the transfer of PTS to the position of research staff to work on the thesis;
- annually elects a financial committee, listens and approves annual reports of the OshTU financial committee;
- reviews amendments and additions to the university statute and submits them to the general meeting (conference) of the OshTU;
5. The procedure of the academic council of OshTU
5.1. The first meeting of the council is held within a month from the beginning of the academic year immediately after its election.
5.2. At the first meeting, the Academic Council reviews and adopts the rules of the Academic Council for the entire term of its mandate, approves the work plan of the Academic Council for the current academic year, approves the composition of the Academic Council, methodological and scientific and technical councils, the staff of the committees of the academic council and public commissions of the university.
5.3. The periodicity, duration and procedure of holding meetings of the Academic Council is determined by this regulation and the decisions of the Academic Council. The periodicity of meetings of the Academic Council at least once a month. During the winter (January) and summer holidays (July – August), the meetings of the academic council may not be held.
5.4. Meetings of the Academic Council are held openly and can be covered in the mass media. In special cases, by the decision of the Academic Council, meetings can be held in closed form.
5.5. At the meetings of the academic council, the scientific secretary keeps the minutes, and, if necessary, transcripts. The minutes and transcripts are signed by the chairman and scientific secretary.
5.6. The meeting of the academic council begins with the registration of those present in the secret list, which is held by the academic secretary. The meeting is eligible if at least 2/3 of the members of the academic council are present.
5.7.The members of the academic council are obliged to attend its meetings. On the impossibility of attending a meeting of the academic council, a member of the academic council should inform the chairman of the academic council or the scientific secretary in writing in advance.
5.8. The Scientific secretary notifies all its members about the date and time of the meeting of the academic council with the agenda no later than seven days before the meeting of the academic council (poster announcement, telegram, on line).
5.9. With the draft documents and other necessary documents and materials on the issues being considered at the meeting of the academic council, the members of the academic council can be acquainted with the scientific secretary on the inside of the university network (CommFort), or on the next bulletin of the academic council after its publication.
5.10. The chairman of the council or his assistant, presiding over the meeting:
- directs the general course of the meeting;
- provides the floor for the members of the Academic Council and invited people in order of priority;
- can give the floor in line on procedural matters;
- put to the vote the proposals of the members of the academic council or the counting commission;
- holds an open vote and announces its results;
- conducting the open vote, he votes last;
- controls the conducting records and transcripts of meetings and signs them.
5.11. The chairman of the meeting of the academic council has the right:
- in case of violation of these regulations, warn the speaker, and in case of repeated violation, deprive him of the word;
- the speaker, who allows rude or offensive language to address the presiding or other members of the academic council, is deprived of the right to speak without warning;
- warn the speaker if he deviates from the topic of the speech, and in case of a repeated violation, deprive him of the words;
- remove invited persons from the meeting room that interfere with the work of the academic council.
5.12. The total duration of the meeting of the academic council is 2.5-3 hours with a break or without a break by decision of the members of the academic council.
5.13. The duration of the reports, co-reports and the final word shall be established by the presiding judge at the meeting of the academic council in agreement with the presenter and co-presenters, but should not exceed 20 minutes for the report, 10 minutes for the co-report and 5 minutes for the final speech. Speakers in the debate are given up to 7 minutes, for repeated performances – up to 3 minutes, speeches for messages, inquiries and questions – up to 3 minutes. At the end of the set time, the presiding officer warns the speaker, and then has the right to deprive him of the words. Each speaker in the debate has the right to speak no more than 2 times.
With the consent of the majority of the members of the academic council present at the meeting, the presiding officer may change the total duration of the discussion of the question, the time allocated for questions and answers, and extend the time of the speech.
5.14. Each speaker, participant in the meeting (member of the council or invited) participating in the debate must submit the text of his speech in writing to the academic secretary for drawing up the minutes of the meeting.
5.15. The members of the academic council who were unable to speak in connection with the closure of the debate on the issue under discussion are entitled to attach the signed texts of their speeches to the minutes (transcript) of the meeting of the academic council.
- The procedure for preparing questions for a meeting of the academic council
6.1. At the beginning of each academic year, guided by the regulation of OshTU, the plans for the work of the administration, dean’s office, departments and other subdivisions, a list of issues to be considered by the academic council, related to its introduction and the priority of their consideration during the year are drawn up; on the basis of this draft work plan of the academic council approved at the first meeting of the council. One or two main questions are submitted for one meeting. In addition, the agenda of one meeting may include consideration of competitive cases, presentation to academic ranks, other issues and miscellaneous.
6.2. In order to prepare for consideration of the main issues, at least 15 days before the meeting, the chairman of the academic council (by his deputy) is determined the presenter and, according to the report of the academic secretary, a commission (3 or more people) from the most competent and authoritative specialists under consideration or preparation the issue is charged with the acting committee of the academic council.
6.3. The speakers on the main issues may be the rector, vice-rectors, deans of faculties, heads of departments, heads of other structural divisions, chairmen of commissions. The chairman of the commission, who prepares the issue for consideration at a meeting of the council, is, as a rule, a reporter or co-reporter. No later than 5 days before the meeting of the academic council, the thesis of the report, the commission’s information and the project of resolution of the academic council on the issue under consideration, prepared together with the reporter and the commission, in typewritten and electronic form, should be submitted to the chairman or deputy chairman for agreement and given to the academic secretary.
6.4. The head of the department is able to present the teachers to the academic title of associate professor or professor. If the head of the department is not a member of the academic council, the dean of the faculty or the academic secretary reports on this matter.
6.5. On competitive questions, the speaker at the meetings of the academic council is the Chairman of the Academic Council or the Scientific Secretary.
6.7. Applications, reports and statements on issues related to the “Miscellaneous” section must be agreed with the rector and with the relevant visas and resolutions, must be submitted to the academic secretary no later than 5 days before the meeting.
6.8. All materials are included in the bulletin of the academic council of OshTU, published in typographical way for each meeting of the council.
7. Meetings of the Council:
1) At the first meeting of the Council, which is opened by the oldest member of the Council, byan open vote by a majority of vote of the total number of the Council, the chairman and secretary of the Council should be elected.
2). A meeting of the Council shall be deemed competent if it is attended by at least two-thirds of the total number of members of the Council.
3) Each member of the Board has one vote at an ongoing meeting.
4) Meetings of the Council are held openly, at least once a quarter.
5) The frequency of meetings of the Council is determined by the Council’s work plan for the year.
6) Members of the Council have the right to submit their proposals on convening an extraordinary meeting of the Council at the request of at least one-third of the total number of members of the Council.
7) If personal participation is impossible, they have the right to send their written opinion on the issue on the agenda of the meeting of the Council. The opinion of the member of the Council on the item included in the agenda of the meeting and submitted in writing is subject to consideration by the Council and is taken into account in the voting. …
8) Representatives of state bodies, local self-government bodies, mass media, scientific, trade union and other organizations, as well as experts and consultants specializing in the work of educational and scientific institutions may be invited to the meetings of the Council, by its decision.
9) Meetings of the Council are held openly, representatives of the university, citizens, representatives of civil society organizations and the media can take part in them.
10) Decisions of the Council shall be taken by a majority of votes of the total number of members of the Council and drawn up in a protocol signed by the chairman and secretary of the meeting.
11) A special opinion of a member of the Council shall be made in writing and attached to the decision of the Council.
12) Information on the activities of the Council can be posted on its official website, and in the absence of it – in the media.
- Financial support of the Council’s activities
1) The Council has the right to attract financial and other material resources from sources that do not contradict the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic to organize its activities.
2) For the collection and accumulation of attracted funds by the Council of the head Oshtu named after Adysheva M.M. a savings account in the bank opens.
3) Denominations can be withdrawn from a bank account only on the basis of the decision of the Council for specific purposes specified in the decision.
4) The Council has the right to use funds to organize its activities no more than 2% of the amount received.
5) At the end of the year the Council publishes a report on its activities in the media.
8. Interaction of the Council with state bodies, MoE of the KR, local governments and other organizations.
- The Council must send a copy of the plan of its work to Oshtu named after M. Adyshev, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic, the local kenesh and local state administration no later than 5 working days from the date of its approval (also after each amendment).
- The Ministry of Justice of the KR, the founder and head of the OshtU named after Adyshev M.M., the local state administration, the local government body has the right to bring issues to the Council for inclusion in the agenda of the meeting of the Council.
- State bodies, MoE, KR, local self-government bodies and their institutions for the Council’s requests provide the necessary information¸ except for information that constitutes a state secret or other secret protected by law.
- Organizational and material and technical support of the Council’s activities (provision of premises for meetings of the Council, equipping the premises with the necessary technical means for demonstration of reference materials, reproduction of materials, etc.) is carried out by the Council.
- Termination of the Council
- The Council ceases its activities in the case of reorganization Oshtu. Adysheva M.M.
- In case of reorganization (merger, division, affiliation, separation), one Council acts in one institution of the social sphere.Coordination of the activities of the Council
11.1.The Soviets have the right to unite on a voluntary basis in public associations of council members (to be called the Association) in order to coordinate their activities.
11.2. Created so, in accordance with the procedure established by law, the Association is a legal entity.
11.3. Combining the law of the Kyrgyz Republic “On the Board of Trustees” granted the right to carry out the following functions:
– Assistance in the training of personnel for the Council;
-progress of tasks and goals of the Soviets in the mass media;
– provision of methodological assistance to the Council;
– carrying out for the members of the Council and other persons of communicative, consultative, informational activities to increase the potential for legal and other topics;
– representation of trustees in various forms of encouragement;
– assistance in the creation of the Council in the institutions of the social sphere and other functions that will be provided for by the Charter of the Association and other normative legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
11.4.The association has the right to attract sources of financing for its activities that do not contradict the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
11.5. The management of the Association is carried out by the Management Board (at least of 7 people) elected at the Constituent Assembly, whose members carry out their activities on a non-free basis.
11.6. The current activity of the Association is carried out by the secretariat, which is formed from the members of the Association or contracted specialists. Note: Regulations on the Board of Trustees of Oshtu named after Adyshev M.M.from 29. July 2012 to be considered invalid.