During the project implementation, 11 workshops on different topics related to Land Degradation will be organized by the project partners. The workshops will be delivered in remote mode as online webinars and will involve professors and researchers from partners universities in order to share knowledge about summer schools-related topics.
- 1st IUCLAND Workshop "Land Evolution and degradation in Italy: the key indicator to monitor landscape vulnerability and degradation risk" - 1st December, 2016 starting at h. 9.00 CET
- 2nd IUCLAND Workshop "Land Degradation in Slovakia" - 15th February, 2017 starting at h. 9.00 CET
- 3rd IUCLAND Workshop "Land Degradation in Kyrgyzstan is One of the Factors of Biodiversity Reduction" - 9th March, 2017 starting at h. 9.00 CET
- 4th IUCLAND Workshop "Soil Degradation: Erosion, Salinization, Waterlogging ground water in Kyrgyzstan" - 20th April, 2017 starting at h.11.00 CET
- 5th IUCLAND Workshop "Land Degradation, Soil Pollution and Remediation"- 26th May, 2017 starting at h. 10.00 CET
- 6th IUCLAND Workshop "Critical issues in land protection in the Mediterranean agri-environments" - 6th October, 2017 starting at 12.00 CET
- 7th IUCLAND Workshop "Reasons and assessment of soil pollution with heavy metals. The negative impact of mining and metallurgical enterprises on the degradation of thesoil" - 8th November, 2017 starting at 9.00 CET