International Relations of Osh Technological University
Osh Technological University carries out its international activities in accordance with the law of Kyrgyz Republic, the University Charter, the international department regulations in the following areas: establishment and development of effective mutually beneficial partnerships with international associations, organizations, diplomatic missions, foreign educational institutions; assistance in the improvement of educational programs, quality of training, training of future specialists, promotion of innovative projects by taking into account the experience of world’s leading educational institutions; increased practices of international academic mobility of employees and students of the University; contribution in the export of educational services; holding international scientific conferences and seminars.
To integrate Osh Technological University of named after M.M. Adyshev into international educational community, develop and strengthen the university’s ties with the world’s leading scientific centers, the “International Relations Office” (IRO) was established at the university.
1 Goals and objectives of IRO
1.1 The main goal of IRO is organizing and coordinating the participation of Osh Technological University in the international cooperation programs aimed at improving the quality of educational programs, increasing the international prestige of OshTU.
1.2 Main tasks of IRO are:
• Develop cooperation with international organizations and educational institutions, diplomatic missions;
• Implement international educational and research programs and projects, attracting international investment in the development of the University;
• Organize studies abroad for students and post-graduate students, internships of teaching staff and university staff; hold international scientific conferences and seminars;
• Coordinate international cooperation of faculties, departments and other structural divisions of the University with foreign partners;
• Organize foreign students training; post-graduate students, doctoral scholars, trainees’ visits by intergovernmental and inter-university agreements, and individual visits as well;
• Export educational services.
2. Functions of IRO
In accordance with the main tasks, the department performs following functions:
2.2.1. Organization of an integrated system of University’s international cooperation with other countries, regions and international organizations in the field of education, science and culture.
2.2.2. Promotion of University integration into the world educational system to become a full partner and ensuring its participation in the international market of educational services.
2.2.3. Identification of priority programs for the development of international relations with foreign states and international organizations, the formation on their basis of international programs and cooperation projects in conjunction with other units of the university:
– Assistance to OshTU units to call for foreign grants;
– Assistance to call for grant projects;
– Participation in the implementation of projects in cases grants received;
2.2.4. Organization of works on University’s obligations fulfillment arising from the Agreements on cooperation with the states of the distant and near abroad, on education, as well as relevant international cooperation programs, interdepartmental treaties and agreements.
– Preparation for signing the contracts and other documents on joint activities with foreign partners;
– Arrangements for reception of foreign representatives: scheduling of dates and programs of reception in OshTU: foreign experts, delegations, employees of diplomatic services, post-graduate students, trainees, students (for all types of training);
2.2.5. Organization of trainings, internships, advanced training of foreign citizens and compatriots.- Creation and maintenance of a database for possible participation in international cooperation.
– Search for foreign partners for teacher exchanges, preparation and signing of relevant agreements.
– Involvement of foreign experts to the University to activate works on specific areas.
– Organization and conduct of events aimed at acquiring skills and abilities necessary for the establishment and development of international contacts
– Providing consultation for the faculty on issues of obtaining passports, opening visas, booking hotels, etc.
2.2.6. Organization of admission of foreign students and teachers for various forms of training and advanced training per specialties of the University.
– Assistance in the preparation of documents, visas, tickets, letter of invitation;
– Providing activities to foreign citizens on explanation of the current legislation in the field of education of the Kyrgyz Republic, internal regulations of the organization of education;
2.2.10. Information and analytical support of international cooperation.
2.2.11. Supporting University’s website with information on international activities.
2.2.12. Ensuring University community, departments employees with up-to-date information on ongoing international scientific forums, programs of various organizations and funds
2.2.13. Preparation of annual reports on the activities of the office; Facilitation of facsimile, telephone and electronic international communication:
– Faxing and connection for telephone calls;
– Receipt of facsimile and electronic messages and their delivery to addressees;
– Accounting and control of international telephone calls and facsimile dispatches carried out by the University staff through the international department.
|Eurasian national University named after L. N. Gumilev||
|Kazakh national University. Al – Farabi||
|Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical university||
Technical University of Lublin
|Polzunov Altai State Technical University||
|Kuban State Technological University||
|Kemerovo Institute of food science and technology|
|Tomsk Polytechnic University|
|Far Eastern Federal University|
|Novgorod state University|
|Kazan state power engineering university|
|Altai state University||https://www.asu.ru|
|Astrakhan state University||asu.edu.ru/|
|Kostroma state agricultural Academy||
|Moscow automobile and road construction
state technical university
|Moscow state University of press named after him. Ivan Fedorov||http://mgup.ru/
|Moscow state University of civil engineering||mgsu.ru/
|Moscow state University of Economics, statistics and Informatics||
|Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics||www.mtuci.ru
|National research University||www.mpei.ru
|National research technological University||
|National research “Tomsk Polytechnic University”||
|Omsk state transport University|
|Omsk state technical University|
|Saint Petersburg national research University of information technologies, mechanics and optics||
|Pacific national University|
|Novgorod state University. Yaroslav The Wise|
|Ural state University of Economics|
Siberian federal University
|Moscow Institute of Economics|
University Of Grenoble Alpes
LOGO Agriculture and ecological Balance with Eastern Europe
University Of Jeonbuk
University Of Jeonju
Education global gateway
Polytechnic University of Turin
|Kyrgyz economic University. M. Ryskulov|
|Batken State University|
|The Confucius Institute at Osh state University||http://www.oshsu.kg|
|Osh state University|| oshsu.kg
International Projects: TEMPUS and ERASMUS+ programs
|The project CREDO (the third cycle of training on renewable energy and environmental technologies to create a doctoral program)||KTH Royal institute of Technology (Sweden)|
|GEM project. (Geoinformatics: Energy Resources and Environmental Management)||University of Salzburg (Austria)|
|SIBELES project.( Curriculum Invoking Bologna-aligned Education leading to reform programs in Environmental Studies)||Göttingen University (UGOE)
Qualification frameworks in Central Asia: Bologna-based principles and regional coordination priority
University of Koblenz-Landau
|“Master programs on Renewable Sources of Energy and Energy Efficiency in buildings in Central Asia and Russia||Lund University, (Sweden)|
“Strengthening Career Centers in Central Asian Higher Education Institutions to empower graduates in obtaining and creating quality employment”
|University of Alicante (Spain)|
|PROMIS project. Project-based professional Master’s studies “Informatics as a second competence “||
Academic mobility is aimed at expanding international cooperation of OshTU through the exchange of experience and knowledge among students and employees. Students have the opportunity to go to a partner institution for a period of one semester or one academic year for training and practice, but the teachers and the staff members of OshTU, depending on the selected program can be mobilized for a period of 5 days or more for teaching, conducting research and participating in the fellowship programs.
Academic mobility programs
- Erasmus + program
- Academic exchange program of Praxx
- Academic Exchange Program of Logo
- The program of academic mobility within the framework of bilateral treaties and agreements between OshTU after M.M. Adyshev and partner universities.
Osh Technological University conducts educational activity on the basis of a state license and a certificate of accreditation that gives the right to issue documents on higher education of a set pattern to persons who have successfully completed training.
The university conducts continuous works on the export of educational services. Annually enrolls students a number of which are citizens of foreign countries. Foreign students from Kazakhstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen and Korea are studying among the University students. For this, perennial international partnerships, and information and communication resources are used.
ADMISSIONS AT OSHTU
On the contract form of training in Oshtu named after M.M. Adyshev is accepted by foreign citizens who have successfully passed nationwide testing and the corresponding additional subject test or who successfully passed the corresponding directions (specialties), introductory tests
- Applicants entering as foreign citizens, provide:
- a personal application;
- the original and a notarized translation into Russian of the document on education and its annexes, duly certified in the established manner;
- Foreign citizens who have foreign documents on education must be legalized before the submission of documents to the Admission Board (apostilled) in accordance with the established procedure (information can be obtained at the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic);
- original and copy of the passport / visa translation
- Medical certificate on the absence of contraindications for study abroad (absence of HIV, AIDS, tuberculosis). The certificate must be translated into Russian and notarized.
- -12 black and white matte photos 3×4. (without a headdress)
BEFORE ARRIVING AT THE UNIVERSITY
STEP 1. SEND DOCUMENTS
- Send the passport copy to the email depinternationaloshtu
Attention! A convincing request for a copy of the passport must be in an appropriate format and legible.
STEP 2. LEGALIZATION AND TRANSFER OF DOCUMENTS ON EDUCATION
Please note that upon arrival at the university, your education documents must be legalized (stamped with Apostille) in due course.
!! Attention Passport and foreign documents on education (diploma and application) must be translated into Russian and notarized before arrival at the university. Before submitting documents to the department for work with foreign students, it is necessary to pass foreign documents on education for examination (information can be obtained at the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic);
STEP 3. CONFIRMATION OF ARRIVAL TO UNIVERSITY
After receiving the consent / direction for training, it is necessary to confirm the arrival to the university 2 weeks prior to arrival by e-mail or by phone for booking a place in the hostel.
You will receive the hostel address from the Oshtu employee by e-mail after confirming your arrival, indicating the date and time.
UPON ARRIVAL AT THE UNIVERSITY
STEP 1. HOSTEL (IF NECESSARY)
- Upon arrival, check in the hostel.
- Give the guard a passport and you are taken to a room.
STEP 2. PREPARATION OF DOCUMENTS FOR ACCOMMODATION
On the day of arrival or the next day (exception: days off) you must appear with the original passport to obtain the forms required for admission:
STEP 3. PASSPORT-VISA DEPARTMENT
On the day of arrival or the next day (exception: days off) you must report to the international department of the university department with the following documents:
- Original passport
- Certificate of residence
All foreign citizens arriving in the Kyrgyz Republic must submit documents for registration in the passport and visa department of the university within 3 days after crossing the border of the Kyrgyz Republic o All foreign citizens must extend the student visa / registration a month before the end of her term
TEP 4. ACCESS TO THE OWNER
For enrollment, you must provide:
- original passport
- Photocopy of the first page of the passport and visa (if any) on one page
- Original educational documents and notarially certified translation into Russian of documents and passports
- The document on education must be legalized (apostilled) in the prescribed manner (information can be obtained at the Kyrgyz Embassy)
- a copy of all pages of the passport (1 copy);
- 12 photos 3 * 4 cm
- results of examinations
- signed statement from the institute
- completed questionnaire .
- medical certificate on the state of health with marks about vaccinations; document of the medical institution of the country of residence of the candidate, confirming the absence of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and AIDS
Important, 1. Students are required to pay for training in the Bank of AKB, RSK.
- Narmirzaeva Sharapat Abdilbakievna +9960770582293 email@example.com • Karimova Jyldyz Usonovna firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU HAVE TAKEN ALL THE STEPS SUCCESSFULLY – CONGRATULATIONS, YOU GOT ENROLLED IN OSHTU!