The personnel department is a structural subdivision of the university
The department is guided by: The Law of the Kyrgyz Republic “On Education” and other regulatory, legal acts in the field of education. Orders, Instructions, Orders and other normative acts of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic. Regulations “On the state educational standard of vocational education in the Kyrgyz Republic”. the Labor Code of the Kyrgyz Republic and other normative legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of labor legislation. Regulations on the university, the Charter of the Osh Technological University named after M. M. Adyshev (OshTU). The Stuff agreement of OshTU.
The work of the personnel department is organized and directed towards the development and improvement of personnel work, the full and high-quality fulfillment of tasks to maintain the optimal quantitative and qualitative staff of the university. Thus, the department:
- -provides effective control over compliance with legislative and regulatory legal acts on personnel matters.
- -organizes personnel work using the latest equipment and technology.
- -conducts work on the selection of personnel of the required professions, specialties and qualifications in accordance with the goals, strategy and profile of the university, the formation and maintenance of a data bank on the quantitative and qualitative composition of personnel, their development and movement.
- -carries out work, together with the heads of departments, on the selection, selection and placement of personnel based on an assessment of their qualifications, personal qualities, controlling the compliance of the qualifications of employees with the requirements for their positions in the university departments.
- -organizes the certification of university employees, its methodological and informational support, takes part in the analysis of the results of certification, the development of measures to implement the decisions of the certification commission, determines the circle of employees’ subject to re-certification.
- -organizes the timely registration of the reception, transfer and dismissal of employees in accordance with labor legislation, regulations, instructions.
- -supervises the documentary accounting of employees, the issuance of relevant certificates of activity, the maintenance of records and storage of work books, the preparation of materials for the presentation of employees for incentives and awards.
- -provides preparation of materials on pension insurance, as well as documents necessary for the appointment of pensions.
- -carries out work on updating the scientific and methodological support of personnel work, its material, technical and information base, the introduction of modern methods of personnel management using the UNIVER+ information system portal.
- -provides methodological guidance and coordination of the activities of specialists and personnel inspectors with departments of the university.
- -controls the implementation by the heads of departments of legislative acts and government decrees, local acts of the university on personnel work.
- -ensures compliance with the procedure for employment and retraining of redundant workers, providing them with the established guarantees, benefits and compensations.
- -supervises the preparation and implementation of vacation schedules.
- -monitors compliance by university employees with the Internal Labor Regulations, the state of labor discipline in the departments of the university, develops and implements measures to strengthen it.
- -takes comprehensive measures aimed at preparing informed decisions on personnel matters.
Timely, in accordance with the established procedure, submits reports on personnel work.
- -signs service (business) documents within its competence.
- -conducts work on execution of orders for enrollment, transfer, expulsion, scholarships for students, admission to the SAC of students, qualification of graduates (draft orders) based on the reports of the deans of faculties and personal statements of students, in accordance with the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on education, making appropriate entries in the personal files of students.
- -accepts personal files of first-year students. Forms a personal file of a student transferred from another university and leads further movement.
Strictly observes the procedure for maintaining the database “UNIVER +” for university students.
The stuff of the personnel department
Alieva Altynai Kamalovna
Specialty, position: “Electrification and automation of agriculture”, Osh Technological University, 1997, head of the Human Resources Department of OshTU;
Awards: Certificates of honor and diplomas of OshTU, Certificates of honor of the Osh Mayor in 2009, State Administration of Osh oblast in 2008, Badge “Excellence in education of the Kyrgyz Republic” – 2010, badge “Excellence in trade union movement, education and science” – 2013
Contact details: office phone 03222 43558, mobile phone (0772)556071.
Toygonbayeva Farida Sadykovna
Specialty, position: Software for computer technology and automated systems, Osh Technological University, 2000, Chief Specialist of the Human Resources Department of OshTU
Awards: Certificate of honor and gratitude to OshTU, Certificate of honor of the city’s Deputy Kenesh 2014, Diploma “The best employee of the administrative and managerial personnel of OshTU”, 2013;
Contact details: work phone (03222) 43558, mobile phone (0773) 610741.
Turatov Beksultan Murzazhanovich
Specialty, position: Economics, software engineer of the Human Resources Department of OshTU
Awards: Certificate of Honor OshTU 2022
Contact details: work phone (03222) 43558, mobile phone (0773) 701 702.
Tolubaeva Aichurok Sharifovna
Specialty, position: Russian language and literature, Osh State University, 2006, inspector of the Human Resources Department of OshTU
Awards: Certificate of honor of OshTU 2012, monetary reward 2015, valuable gift, 2015
Contact details: work phone (03222) 43558, mobile phone (0779) 382312.
Kaiypova Tazhikan Zhusupovna
Specialty, position: Mathematics, Osh State Pedagogical Institute, 1984, senior inspector of the Human Resources Department of OshTU;
Awards: Certificates of honor, valuable gifts Osh higher tech. college, OshTU 1999, 2002, 2005, Diploma “The best worker of administrative and managerial personnel of OshTU”, 2002, Anniversary medal of OshTU “Emgek sinirgen uchun”, 2014;
Contact details: work phone (03222) 43573, mobile phone (0777) 477442.
Baatyrova Umut Kudashevna
Specialty, position: English language and literature, Jalal-Abad State University, 1999, inspector of the Human Resources Department of OshTU;
Awards: Honorary diploma of OshTU. 2010, Diploma “The best employee of the administrative and managerial personnel of OshTU”, 2016, Certificate of honor of the trade union 2022.
Contact details: work phone (03222)43573, mobile phone (0773)177178.
Bobulova Barigul Alanovna
Specialty, position: Economics and organization of agriculture, Kyrgyz Agricultural Institute, 1990, senior inspector of the Human Resources Department of OshTU
Awards: Certificate of honor of OshTU, 2011, a valuable gift in 2013, Certificate of honor, 2014, monetary reward, 2015, Certificate of honor from the mayor’s office in 2022
Contact details: work phone (03222)43573, mobile phone (0550)703080.
Niyazova Kanykey Bakytbekovna
Specialty, position: Translation and translation studies, Osh Technological University, 2012, inspector of the Human Resources Department of OshTU
Awards: Valuable gift, 2021
Contact details: work phone (03222)43573, mobile phone (0773)010201.
Salibaeva Aikol Bekbolotovna
Specialty, position: Finance and Credit, International Academy of Management, Finance and Business Law 2016, Inspector of the Human Resources Department of OshTU
Contact details: work phone (03222)43573, mobile phone (0559)440944.