Zhanibekov Maxsatbek Zhanibekovich
Academic degree: Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences.
Academic title: Associate Professor, Professor of OshTU.
- In 1980-1991 worked in the system of the NAS of the KR as a scientific employee.
- 1991-1994 he worked as an assistant professor, vice-dean of the Engineering and Pedagogical Faculty.
- From 1994 to 2000 – Dean of the Faculty of Information Technology, OshTU.
- From 2000 to 2007 – Director of the Center for Marketing and Foreign Economic Affairs, Advisor of the rector of Osh State University.
- Since 2007, Professor of the Department of Physics and Director of the Institute of Applied Sciences and Ecology OshTU.
- 2010, the vice-rector of OshTU on state language and colleges.
- Since 2015, the vice-rector of OshTU on State Language, Professor of the Department of Physics.
Education: He graduated from the Frunze Polytechnic Institute in 1980 with a diploma on Mechanical Engineering. Completed postgraduate studies in 1986 on the Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic, specializing in “Solid State Physics”
Scientific works: Author of more than 70 scientific papers, including 2 patents for inventions, 2 monographs.
Awards: Diploma for the best scientific student work of the USSR in 1980. Honorary Diplomas of the Central Committee of the Komsomol of the USSR, Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic, Honored Education Person of the Kyrgyz Republic 1996. He was awarded with the breastplate “Kyrgyz Tili” in 2014.
Contacts: mobile: 0553-81-39-41,0779-74-20-02,