Department for Educational Work and Social Development
Director of the Department for EW and SD Ramiz Jumabekovych Idyrisov
The teacher of the department of ES (TC)
Specialty: electrical engineer
tel: 0777 144 124
The main task of the department is to conduct moral, legal, patriotic, international, civic and physical education of young people, increase self-reliance and desire for self-government of students, improve youth policy in OshTU, ongoing work is ongoing on:
- formation of students’ feelings of respect for universal human values, national traditions, education of respect for traditions, state symbols, democratic conquests;
- to raise the level of ethical-aesthetic and ecological education;
- education in a democratic spirit;
- preventing students from joining religious extremist groups;
- Not only social life deserves special attention, but also the organization of entertainment, cultural and sporting events, leisure and recreation for young people, the establishment of youth initiative centers, student clubs and schools, debates centers, hotlines, clubs and interest groups;
- Improvement of social and living conditions in the student hostel. The composition of the department for educational work and social development consists of:
The composition of the department for educational work and social development consists of:
- Committee for Youth Affairs;
- Student Ombudsman;
- Deputies of faculties for educational work;
- TV “Zhashtyk”;
- The newspaper “Stud times”;
- Cultural aesthetic center;
- Home of students;
- Student canteens and buffets;
- Women’s Council of Oshtu and the Council of girls Oshtu.
The Department for Educational Work and Social Development was led by:
- Turgunbaev Sabyr, Ph.D., Associate Professor (1993-1995);
- Nazarov Muhamed Madaminovich Ph.D., Associate Professor (1995-1996);
- Attokurov Urmat Tulgunovich Ph.D., Associate Professor (1996-1998);
- Karimova Minara (1998-2002);
- Sagyndykova Adepkan Apsamatovna (2002-2004);
- Onkoshova Gulnara Kalmakovna (2004-2007);
- Arzimatov Azizbek Kabylovich (2007-2009);
- Tokalgul Taalaybek Sadykovich (2009-2014);
- Raidam Rakhmatullaevich Pakirdinov (2014-2016);
Information about the TV studio “Zhashtyk”
Director of Turatbekuulu Asad
tel: 0779 400059 e-mail: email@example.com
Zashtyk television studio is one of the first broadcasting television studios of higher educational institutions in the south of Kyrgyzstan. It was created by the decision of the Academic Council in 1996 and received a certificate of the mass media from the direction of the justice department of the Osh region. In 2018, 22 years have passed since its foundation.
TV studio “Zhashtyk” aims at real representation of modern reality, widening the horizons of students, raising the level of their knowledge, acquaintance with the most important events and events in the university, as well as the aesthetic education of modern youth. Every week the TV studio “Zhashtyk” carries out public information broadcasting about the successes and latest achievements of the university, the problems of its tasks and prospects for its development, everyday life and the social life of students, presents scientific and educational and cultural entertainment programs, introduces them to new developments, laboratory, lecturing materials of the best teachers, helps students in the preparation of their independent and scientific works. Students have ample opportunities to try their hand at the specialties of TV presenters and TV journalists. All conditions have been created for the study of camera, narrative, editing art. Encouraging the creation of interesting independent videos, the transfer of students.
“Zhashtyk” TV studio has close partner and business contacts with TV studios and TV channels “OshTV”, “ElTR”, “7 channel”, “Yntymak TV”, “Osh Shamy”, “Osh zanyrygy”, “Osh Pirim” Akipress.kg, Kabar.kg, Aimaknews.kloop.kg, Barakelde.kg
Employees of TS Zhashtyk
Kadyrova Akshoola Akbaralivna
Editor tel: 0773 676893
Bakirov Erkinbai Nimatillaevich Editortel: 0771 870900 firstname.lastname@example.org
Salibay uulu Elmurat
tel: 0779 892969
Cultural and aesthetic center
Saparbai kyzy Dinara Position:
Head of Cultural and Ethical Center
bodies: (+996) 700 18 36 45;
Cultural and Aesthetic Center (CEC) – was established in 1994 on the basis of many years of functioning cultural center of OshTU, with a developed material and technical base and highly qualified specialists. The center of aesthetic education is one of the main structural divisions of the university and conducts certain work on the implementation of a single, targeted educational and training program on the social, moral, general cultural and professional development of the student’s personality.
The main tasks of the center for aesthetic education of students are:
-revealing the aesthetic needs of students, including them in aesthetic activity;
-practical studies in music, choreography, drama and other circles;
– ensuring coordination of interaction with the student trade unions, the youth committee,
deans, departments and individual teachers in the development of an integrated
educational program for the implementation of professional and creative opportunities
-the direction of the activities of creative groups in terms of interests and inclinations in order to maximize the personality of students;
– advertising of the Center’s activities, preparation of information and bibliographic material;
-progress of creative achievements of students, promotion of creative abilities and inclinations of students;
-the implementation of specific activities based on the results of the achieved creative
-resolution of the issues of strengthening the material and technical base of the Center for Aesthetic Education.
In KEC-the following circles are effective below:
- Choir – (collective choir with students).
- Folklore – (komuzisty, choor, chopo choor, sybyzgy, ooz komuz, temir ooz komuz, zhigach ooz komuz, dobulbas, asa tayak, shyldyrak, duludak, taytak, etc.).
- Folk vocals – (folklore, ensemble, akyndyk, aitysh, manaschy, dastanchi, sanat, cat aytuu, ayynek aytuu, kuuduluk onor, chechendik onor, etc.).
- Variety vocal – (techno-pop, hip-hop, rock-n-roll, break dance, jazz, rap, etc.)
- Classical vocals – (vocalysis, solo singing, quartet, trio ensemble, etc.).
- Dances – (folk dances, oriental dances, classical dances, modern dances and others.)
- KVN – (SHTK, Club of cheerful and resourceful, satire, humor, interlude, etc.).
Achievements of CEC
In 2016 the team “Universal” became champions of the 8th season of the league tamashow. In 2016 – 2017, twice became champions and owners of the cup “Ak kalpak.” The dance group “Kyz Zhibek” won the nomination of the year 2017 as “Best Dance Group”. In 2017, OshTU took second place at the city music contest “Ala-Too Jazz”. In 2018, during the 10th Tamashow season at the winter festival, the Original team won the title of “Best Team”, they also successfully play in the southern branch of tamashow. At the opening of the 7th season of the southern branch of tamashow, the “Original” team took the first place and went to the next tour
Employees of CEC
Oskonbaev Cholpon position: Head of Variety and Vocal Circle bodies: + (996) 773 85 52 20
Miyzamova Gulbarchyn position: Head of Folklore Circle
bodies: + (996) 553 00 66 09
Turdubayev Kalybek The head of the circle on SHTK (KVN): bodies: + (996) 776 10 10 88
tel: 0779 611 311
The Head of the DНС
One of the main structures of OshTU is the Youth Committee and Youth Center. The student senators of the faculties, the student’s ombudsman, girls’ Council, the FC, the ENACTUS team debate-discussion clubs and the youth training center, school of leaders for the development of the world outlook of our youth, implement their activities in the committee. They are called upon to encaurage our students with legal, social, material support, arrange cultural events among them and at the university: contests, debates, round tables, festive evenings, sports competitions. These activities are provided in close cooperation with the vice-deans for educational work and other responsible persons of OshTU.
At present, the head of the committee is Saitkaziev Isabek Saitkazievich,
Recommended himself as a talented organizer and linguist. The Committee works in close cooperation with similar committees of other universities, city and regional committees and centers.
Students’ Hostel of OshTU
Students’ hostel in OshTU. Designed as residential buildings of 105-series: there arev84 apartments and 327 beds. Since 1990 it was given to OshTU for use. 14-rooms are allocated for teachers from the hostel. One room belongs to the sewing workshop of the NUT faculty. One room is shared for a students’ dining room. The other 68 rooms are reserved for students. The fee for the year is 6,000 (six thousand) soms. Due to the great number of students, the beds up to 350-370 are located. Rooms from the first floor are specially designed for storage of soft and hard furniture. The following conditions are made for the social supporting of students.
- Medical centre for patients (isolator).
- Separate reading rooms for boys and girls.
- A place to watch TV.
- A room for rest.
- Student’s canteen.
- The police department.
- Installed all the necessary tools to extinguish the fire.
- All bathrooms have electro-aristones, kitchens have kitchen furniture and electric cookers. Provided with soft and solid furniture. (table, chair, bed)
- The student hostel is fully connected to central heating. In their spare time students have the opportunity to attend and participate in concert programs, contests, quizzes, discussion clubs and KVNs organized for them.
- In order to ensure the safety of the hostel, students themselves help over night guard duty. In the student dormitory there are 15 employees.Директор общежитии-1
- Technical persons -4,
- Techniques -4,
- Electrical engeneer -1,
- Sanitary technic -1,
- Chipper -1,