Institution of Applied Sciences
Institute of Applied Sciences of Osh Technological University. M.Adyshev was organized in 2000. In its activity it is guided by the Charter of the OshTU and is engaged in the development of scientific projects of the Education and Science Ministry on a competitive basis.
Management of the Institute of Applied Sciences (IAS) is carried out by Director and the IAC is an independent structural unit for implementing internal affairs and regulations, planning scientific, production and economic, financial and other activities, and determining the main development prospects. The Institute is funded by the Education and Science Ministry of the Kyrgyz Republic.
From 2010 and up to the present time the Institute is headed by Ph.D. associated professor A.T. Attokurov. Staff is 4 people, annually temporary labor collectives of 50-100 or more people implementing scientific projects are recruited under the contract.
Scientific-Research Computing Laboratory (SRCL)
The Scientific and Research Computing Laboratory (SRCL) was formed in 2001 at the Institute of Applied Sciences of Osh Technological University. The aim of SRCL is to develop the level of research in the calculation of structural elements of buildings and structures, as well as the involvement of TS, graduate students, undergraduates and university students in the implementation of relevant research projects.
The main activities of the laboratory are:
- development of existing and development of new effective methods for calculating the structural elements of buildings and structures;
- scientific research on the techniques developed in the laboratory, allowing to obtain more accurate results, most entirely reflecting the real work of construction of buildings and structures using a modern computer.
Staff of the laboratory: the laboratory is headed by Doctor of Technical Sciences, proffessor Marufiy A.T., Ph.D., Associate Professor Tsoy AV, Ph.D., Associate Professor Dzhusuev US, Ph.D., Assoc. Karimov E.M., Ph.D., Associated Professor Rysbekova E.S., Associated Professor Aitiev M.A. and etc.
SRCL makes a significant contribution to enhancing the scientific prestige of the university, as well as the training of qualified scientific personnel: regularly conducts scientific seminars on the areas of research conducted in the laboratory; contributes to the improvement of the quality of training of specialists and scientific and pedagogical personnel.
- The number of candidate’s dissertations 3 defended, submitted to protection-1;
- The number, published scientific articles-157, educational and methodological developments -50, of which 3 monographs, 11 teaching aids by the stamp of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Number of copyrights-15
The laboratory is functioning successfully in our days.
How to register in Web of Science
For registration on the platform of Web of Science nessessary to select the “Login” button in the upper right corner, then “Register” and then follow the instructions. Please note that the login and password are the same for all Web of Science products, including EndNote Online, Researcher ID.
The Scopus database of Elsevier Corporation is the world’s largest universal abstract database with the ability to track the scientific citation of publications, including more than 60 million records, including more than 100,000 books, 7 million conference materials, and about 27 million patents.
Scopus search algorithm (quick start guide)
- How to determine your citation rates in Scopus
- How to fix incorrect data in Scopus
- A complete list of sources indexed in Scopus
- Analytics of the journals indexed by Scopus
- Russian journals in the Scopus database
- More about the resource on the Russian-language website of Elsevier
Web of Science
Web of Science Clarivate Analitics is an information and analytical platform covering over 50 million records in 12,500 magazines around the world and 120,000 conference materials in the natural, social, human sciences and arts. On the Web of Science platform, several databases are located: the Web of Science Core Collection, the Russian Science Citation Index, and analytical tools that help evaluate information in terms of various criteria (Incites, Journal Citation Reports, Essential Citation Reports ).
Algorithm search on the platform of Web of Science
- How to determine your indicators in the Web of Science Core Collection
- How to fix incorrect data on the Web of Science platform
- Training materials
- How to find the Impact Factor of the journal in the Web of Science Core Collection
- Tools for assessing results and managing scientific activities on the Web of Science platform
- List of journals in physics and mathematics and natural sciences
- List of journals in Social Sciences
- List of journals in the humanities
- List of journals of CIS countries
The Russian Scientific Citation Index (RICC) on the platform of the Scientific Electronic Library is a national information and analytical system accumulating more than 7 million publications of Russian authors, as well as information on citing these publications from more than 4,500 Russian journals. To gain access to the full texts of publications posted on the platform eLIBRARY.RU you need to register. Registered users will be able to create personal collections of journals, articles, save the history of search queries, customize the navigator panel and so on.
Registration in the Scientific Electronic Library (eLIBRARY)
- Search algorithm in the Scientific Electronic Library
- How does the author determine and change his performance in the RICC
- Instructions for authors on the SCIENCE INDEX system
- Opportunities for authors registered in the SCIENCE INDEX system
- How can authors independently post their publications in the Scientific Electronic Library
- How to specify the list of publications in the Scientific Electronic Library
- Rating of the RINC journals
An open access search system that indexes the full text of scientific publications of all formats and disciplines. Read more …
Ratings and lists of magazines
Citation databases Basic bibliometric terms: Hirsch index, impact factor Ratings and lists of journals Analytical tools: SсiVal, InCites, Essential Science Indicators
SJR (SCImago Journal Ranking). Developed by the University of Granada magazine rating, which takes into account not only the total number of citations, but weighted citation rates for years and quality indicators, such as the authority of links – the weight of a link in the journal Nature to the article in the journal “A” will differ from the weight of the link to that the same article in a little-known Russian magazine, which has little or no links to Scopus.SNIP (Source Normalized Impact per Paper).
The SNIP indicator was developed by the Center for Science and Technology Studies (CWTS). Reflects the influence of contextual citing of the journal, which allows direct comparison of magazines of different subjects, taking into account the frequency with which the authors cite other sources, the rate of development of the effect of the quotation and the degree of coverage of the literature of this direction by the database.
JCR (Journal Citation Reports) – annual reports on citation – provide complete information about the journals indexed in the database of the Web of Science Core Collection, the possibility of their comparison and search by specified parameters (impact factor, subject, title).
List of journals in citation indexes
In this section, we publish the lists of journals included in the global indexes of quoting Scopus and Web of Science. Although on the generator sites owners of these resources you can find these lists in their original form, and on the SCImago Journal & Country Rank portal you can get lists of Scopus magazines with their quality indicators both in general and in certain thematic sections.
Authors: Check the integrity of the magazine when you choose it for publication
A list of Open Access Journals in the Web of Science database. The Russian-language Web of Science website lists about 2100 open access journals included in the Web of Science platform databases, including the Web of Science Core Collection, BIOSIS, Zoological Record, Medline, CABI, INSPEC, FSTA and Current Contents Connect (CCC ). The List includes 7 Russian journals, but only three of them are included in the Web of Science Core Collection. An XLS file for uploading is attached.
Lists of journals included in the databases of Thomson Reuters, including those posted on the Web of Science platform (Master Journal List). The English-language website of INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND SCIENCE of Thomson Reuters lists the journals included in 23 of the Company’s databases, distributed both online on the Web of Science platform and on portable media. It is possible to search for specific journals, as well as to browse the lists of the journals of individual databases (alphabetically, by subject categories, and also to monitor replenishment with new journals and other changes to the lists).